Fall Out Boy - Italia

AP press statement 02/11/2010

« Older   Newer »
,Trick or Treat
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/2/2010, 20:00

CITAZIONE
“Last Friday night, I got together with Andy, Joe and Patrick to talk openly about the strong feelings I’ve been having that the band you knew as Fall Out Boy has run its course and that we should end it now while it’s still on a high note. Once we started talking, it quickly became apparent that the other guys’ feelings, while not all the same as mine, were similar in many ways — most importantly, that we all love and respect Fall Out Boy and the Fall Out Boy audience far too much to stand by and allow it to drag on beyond the point of vibrancy and health. We don’t want to become caricatures of ourselves, or worse yet, a nostalgia act. By the end of the meeting, we realized that after our years together we were faced with the opportunity to graciously step away in unison, as a group, united in our friendship and our feelings of gratitude.

I should say that this is not like the hiatus, which was our last attempt to revitalize ourselves. We’re done. It’s been an amazing and incredible journey. We thank you all for the love and support that you’ve shown us.”

— Pete Wentz”

.Cadav.Erica.
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/2/2010, 20:13

Ocristus sancti, che due coglioni che mi han fatto con sti tira e molla.
Sono quasi contenta di leggere questa dicharazione, spero sia l'ultima però.

,Trick or Treat
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/2/2010, 20:15

CITAZIONE
Ocristus sancti, che due coglioni che mi han fatto con sti tira e molla.

muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha xD
Effettivamente, anche se mi dispiace, almeno spero sia l'ultima parola.

TUz
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/2/2010, 20:21

MMMH ò___ò *nonsacheddire*

Faded.Moon
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/2/2010, 20:25

quindi si sono sciolti?ç_ç
*la solita ritardata che non ha capito un cazzo xD*

,Trick or Treat
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/2/2010, 20:27

si, definitivamente, a meno che non sia uno scherzo di quel mentecatto di pete.

Faded.Moon
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/2/2010, 20:28

ODDIO!!NOOOO!!T____T
non può essere veroooo!!!!ç___ç

ßeã
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/2/2010, 20:35

scopiazziato da wikipedia :looksi:
CITAZIONE
On February 1, 2010, bassist Pete Wentz said on Twitter, "Don't you get it? A hiatus is forever until you get lonely or old. I don't plan on either." "I can't imagine playing in FOB again." "Something would have to change in my head or my heart ... not my wallet."[36]

On February 2, 2010, Spin Magazine released an interview they had with lead singer Patrick Stump, who replied to Pete Wentz's tweets by saying, "I'm not in Fall Out Boy right now. But one way or another, the band will always be around...Whether we play again or not, I don't know. If we do, it will be for the right reasons. If we don't, it will also be for the right reasons." Stump also told Spin.com that he was focusing on his upcoming solo career.[37]

Later that day, drummer Andy Hurley simply tweeted, "I quit too." as guitarist Joe Trohman tweeted in reply, "fine, i quit too."[3][38]

Wentz took to his blog to sum it all up saying, "i dont know the future of fall out boy. its embarrassing to say one thing and then have the future dictate another. as far as i know fall out boy is on break. (no one wants to say the “h” word). as much as i dont have a solo project, i also cant predict that id ever play in fall out boy again. not due to personal relationships as much as a band we grew apart. in this statement id like to include there is the possibility that fob will play again with out me or i will be a part of it when everyone is on the same page. it is no ones fault and there is no animosity about the decision. i felt as fans you deserve to know. there is no singular reason for this. the side projects or bands are supported by all members of the band. i am the single biggest fan of fob and if this is our legacy than so be it. i am proud of it."[39]

Bel modo di mollarsi, via twitter, manco stessero decidendo dove andare a mangiare una pizza :perpl:

E comunque meno male che non ho i maroni, o mi sarebbero già caduti con tutto questo tira e molla :rotfl:

CAT_IMG Posted on 12/2/2010, 20:47

s.o.s roger
»»»»»»»»»»

Group:

Azz.. Questa volta mi dispiace un po'.

,Trick or Treat
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/2/2010, 22:22

ci crederete?

CITAZIONE
The Phish website said:

AN ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TREY 05.25.04 

Last Friday night, I got together with Mike, Page and Fish to talk openly about the strong feelings I’ve been having that Phish has run its course and that we should end it now while it’s still on a high note. Once we started talking, it quickly became apparent that the other guys’ feelings, while not all the same as mine, were similar in many ways — most importantly, that we all love and respect Phish and the Phish audience far too much to stand by and allow it to drag on beyond the point of vibrancy and health. We don’t want to become caricatures of ourselves, or worse yet, a nostalgia act. By the end of the meeting, we realized that after almost twenty-one years together we were faced with the opportunity to graciously step away in unison, as a group, united in our friendship and our feelings of gratitude.
 So Coventry will be the final Phish show. We are proud and thrilled that it will be in our home state of Vermont. We’re also excited for the June and August shows, our last tour together. For the sake of clarity, I should say that this is not like the hiatus, which was our last attempt to revitalize ourselves. We’re done. It’s been an amazing and incredible journey. We thank you all for the love and support that you’ve shown us.

— Trey Anastasio

non so cosa dire.... se non che sti FOB c'hanno un pò rotto er c****

Blecco.
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/2/2010, 22:29

Cioè era tutta una roba finta? Cioè ancora non si sa come stanno? :rotfl:. Ok dai, diciamo che si sono sciolti e rifacciamo sto forum su una band decente. :rotfl:

.Cadav.Erica.
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/2/2010, 22:31

No è il colmo, non so cosa dire neanche io, davvero sono seriamente basita. Forse a loro non gliene frega un cazzo, ma ci sono persone che ci tengono a
sapere una volta per tutte cosa hanno intenzione di fare. Possono prenderci in giro ancora per poco prima che ci spacchiamo le palle del tutto nè.

Faded.Moon
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/2/2010, 22:40

quindi non si sono sciolti?
cazzo!io ci ero rimasta di merda ed era solo uno scherzo!

,Trick or Treat
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/2/2010, 22:40

sto cercando di capire se è stato fatto da loro, alias pete o da qualche simpaticone.
Pete non ha pubblicato nulla di simile... mah

Faded.Moon
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/2/2010, 22:43

ok,non ci capisco più nulla...
ma si sono sciolti sì o no?O__O

Edited by Faded.Moon - 12/2/2010, 22:44

33 replies since 12/2/2010, 20:00   289 views